- Philadelphia Daily News Michael Hinkelman column
- Greatland Releases Update for FileTaxes.com
- Gift Guide: Accessories to satisfy inner Spielberg
- Citi and Columbia Records Blend Music and Dining to Introduce New "Culinary Beats" Original Content Series on Yahoo Screen
- Big tech companies lash out at government snooping
- Globes, Tel Aviv, Israel, Shlomi Cohen column
- SRI International and UC Santa Cruz Turn Software Verification into Gameplay
- RCM Announces Election of New Board Members at Annual Meeting of Stockholders
- Report: NSA spying on virtual worlds, online games
- Consumers give higher marks to online retailers than stores [Buffalo News (NY)]
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated Dec 09, 05:10 PM
STRASBURG, Pa. - Once a week, Terri Roberts spends time with a 13-year-old Amish girl named Rosanna who sits in a wheelchair and eats through a tube.
Seven years ago, Charles Carl Roberts IV barricaded himself inside an Amish schoolhouse near Lancaster, tied up 10 girls and opened fire, killing five and injuring five others before committing suicide as police closed in.
A book on the Amish school shootings, "Amish Grace: How Forgiveness Transcended Tragedy," was found among the possessions of Sandy Hook Elementary School gunman Adam Lanza, according to a recent report by the prosecutor in charge of the Newtown investigation.
Sports Story of the Day
Updated Dec 09, 03:43 PM
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. - Joe Torre, Tony La Russa and Bobby Cox spent decades trying to beat each other, no holds barred.
With a combined eight World Series titles and more than 7,500 wins, the managerial trio made it to Cooperstown in results announced Monday.
Torre became the fifth manager to win four World Series championships, leading the Yankees to titles in 1996 and from 1998-00 - beating Cox's Braves twice.
|Provide as much information as you know, and click Get Map.|
Wind: 15 MPH N
|Information provided by YellowBrix, Inc.|